Revelation

Our challenge is not in somehow coaxing the Lord to speak to us; our challenge is understanding what He has to say and preparing and learning how to understand Him when He speaks.
---Sheri Dew--- "God Wants A Powerful People"

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

She Did It

The Pink Mom has arrived on the scene of blogging!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Mom,
I am so PROUD of you! I knew that if we gave you a little time, you could pull it off. Looks great! You even figured how to do a slideshow!

Missy said...

Wow! Where have I been. Didn't even realize you had a blog until I scrolled down and saw what you meant. Way to go! It can get addicting and pretty soon you're thinking in terms of posts. All fun stuff.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Mama Bear!!!
What a fun...(thats F.U.N.) woman you are!!! What is this I read on your blog about you dabbling in lots of things but not excellent at any one thing? Are you nuts? You master everything you do...cooking, quilting, reading, great friend, blogging (now), family history, journal keeping, cross stitch, and making us all laugh...do I need to continue this list? You are marvelous!!

OBEDIENCE

"When obedience ceases to be an irritant
And becomes our quest,
In that moment God will endow us with power"
Pres. Ezra Taft Benson