Revelation

Our challenge is not in somehow coaxing the Lord to speak to us; our challenge is understanding what He has to say and preparing and learning how to understand Him when He speaks.
---Sheri Dew--- "God Wants A Powerful People"

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Week in the Past, Week Present, Week in the Future

Well, it happened like I was afraid it would. The surround sound is locked up tight and no one can get in--including me. Yep--the key is lost, unless Katie you little trickster took it. But no fear daddy-e-o always comes to the rescue and there will be a key for the party in May.

I had a "hellish" week that I blame on the cold miserable Emery Co wind, but it just kept going and going like the energizer bunny. It lasted 4 days too long. Good news the sun did come out and brought out some daffodiles.

I'm glad the weather changed for the week coming up. I work from 8:30-3:00 and there is no glorified way to say that I will be babysitting during testing. That basically is how the principal put it too.

Thought--for Mother's Day I would love for nothing more than to attend the temple again with my kids! Any takers for the 10th of May?

2 comments:

Missy said...

I'm afraid I'll have to take a rain check on the temple trip. We have a soccer game, kid spring party at Tyler's Aunt Nancy's afterwards, and then a Leary family birthday party here at our house after that. Too many parties! BTW, Erik's favorite word last week was "hell." He heard it in some movie and I even found on his spelling test that he spelled helmet . . . hellmet. I had to laugh at that one. He'll sympathize greatly with your "hellish" week. I'm sorry it was so bad, but this week of warm weather should make up for it. Kiersten and I also read Number the Stars and enjoyed it very much.

Anonymous said...

I probably could make it sometime. I think I can actually move into my new apartment that day, so I may be in the midst of moving...The Logan temple is gorgeous...but I could probably make it anywhere. I've never been inside Mount Timp or Bountiful.

OBEDIENCE

"When obedience ceases to be an irritant
And becomes our quest,
In that moment God will endow us with power"
Pres. Ezra Taft Benson