Your tricky dad arrived home about 2:00 pm Monday. He tried to fool me and make me think he was not going to be there until that night. But Miss gave it away and I knew he had left Stansbury at 8:00 am! I got home from work to find the counter covered with more food storage!!! It has been a riot creating our own little store downstairs. Just so you know you are welcome in the store anytime, just write down what is taken so the store man can replace it!
I think all of you will have to invest in a covered wagon or a handcart, that way you won't need any horses, so when the apocalypse comes, (oh wait that happened in February and I was in the middle of it, I forgot) you can travel on down and be well taken care of and we will live happily ever after--because we will have surround sound in the treehouse. Remember to pack all the DVD's! Seriously, I know he bought a lot of this stuff for you guys to use!
2 comments:
Oops! He didn't tell me he was trying to be sneaky. Should have known he'd have something up his sleeve. But look at you, blogging and all. I'm so proud of you for figuring things out!
Me too! Way to go mom!
Post a Comment